INTERRFACE, an H2020 project in the field of innovative grid services, publishes an Open Call for innovators with up to €60,000 awarded to each successful applicant.
A sister (or rather parent) project of OneNet - One Integrated Power Grid for Europe, INTERRFACE was established pursuing an innovative grid architecture that fully integrates the coordination between TSOs and DSOs. To enable this envisioned efficient and coordinated network management, however, the project wants to address six use cases, in which the INTERRFACE architecture should function seamlessly.
To this end, the Open Call invites third parties to provide infrastructures and state-of-the-art technologies that can then be validated through the pilots of the project.
The six use cases in which service providers are welcome to apply are:
- Utilization of existing ENTSO-E Transparency Platform Data
- Development of an application that will serve as a Data Provider for IEGSA
- Aggregators and Local Energy Communities Intelligence services for congestion management
- An advanced tech base to manage/operate a local energy community
- Flexibility Service Providers, including aggregators with demand response and distributed energy resources as a grid service providers
- Development of an open-access generic forecasting methodology for the determination congestion management requirements in power systems.
The call opens on 30 March 2021 and accepts applications until 30 June 2021.
For more information and to apply, visit:
About Adri Pap
Adri works as a Project and Communications Manager at EEIP. She holds a Master degree in International Development, with a background in sustainable development and communication for sustainable transitions. She has been working in EU project management since 2018. She is keen on working with data, practising her management skills and designing visuals for inspiration towards sustainability.