The European Commission, in partnership with the German Federal Ministry for Economic Affairs and Energy and the UN Environment Finance Initiative is organising a regional conference on financing energy efficiency in Germany, France and Austria, which will take place in Frankfurt on Wednesday, 5 December 2018.
- Please book the date in your agendas and register to attend here.
- The latest version of the event agenda is available here.
The event will be an opportunity to:
- Present and discuss EU energy efficiency policy and different ways to finance energy efficiency investments.
- Engage policymakers and stakeholders in an informed discussion on ways to upscale energy efficiency investments.
- Present opportunities for unlocking the potential for energy efficiency in Germany, France and Austria.
- Share best practice from projects addressing energy efficiency in the buildings, industry and sustainable transport sectors.
Translation will be available in German, English and French for plenary sessions and German and English for breakout groups.
The event is organised in the frame of the Sustainable Energy Investment Forums contract funded by the Horizon 2020 programme of the European Union. For further background information on the initiative, please visit the Sustainable Energy Investment Forums webpage.
Do not forget...
You can contact Rod Janssen for any question, at rod.janssen(at)ee-ip.org.