Frontend Developer EEIP
We are looking for a Frontend Developer for EEIP, a neutral, open and global business and policy platform for the energy transition. Founded in 2011, we are serving a 150.000 user network through our multi-channel platform.
The first round of online interviews is planned to start in week 22 (wk/c 30.05)
Two rounds of interviews will be held for this position. If you are interested, please send your CV and cover letter to andreas. firstname.lastname@example.org
Open full article
Frontend Developer EEIP
WHO WE ARE
EEIP is a neutral, open and global business and policy platform for the energy transition. Founded in 2011, we are serving a 150.000 user network through our multi-channel platform. We are providing information through our 50+ EEIP Writer network and engaging with key stakeholders from business, finance, IT, academia and policy through various initiatives and EU funded projects.
Engaged in continuing start-up creative mode, we enjoy an open, flexible and entrepreneurial work environment.
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR
We are looking for a Frontend Developer. Your main responsibilities would be to manage and operate
- EEIP front-end development;
- EEIP knowledge management and analytics; and
- EEIP digital innovation activities
- Setup, configuration and administration of project website / landing pages (WordPress);
- Development of services using PYTHON programming language.
- Use and enhancement of SEO to increase traffic.
- Setup, configuration and administration of basic project and EEIP analytics (website, social media)
- Establishment of best practice identification and sharing processes for EEIP Project Office Team.
Support Business, IT and PO in proposing and developing innovative digital tools and usage of innovative technologies such as
- Blockchain technologies (e.g. NFT usage)
- Serious games (e.g. Quiz)
- Targetted gamification (e.g. to boost newsletter subscription)
- Good PYTHON programming skills;
- Basic knowledge of Blockchain / DLT;
- Interest in and experience of social media platforms and analytics;
- Ideally working experience in EU funded project,
- A minimum of an academic degree (Bachelor’s or ideally Master’s level);
- Good knowledge of written and spoken English in addition to knowledge of (at least one) other European language(s);
- Strong organisational skills and ability to handle multiple tasks, to meet tight deadlines, to work independently and to show initiative;
- Possession of the legal right to live and work in Belgium.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Contract status: Open-ended contract, CDI, full time (part-time optional);
- Contract start: Earliest 15th June 2023;
- Highly flexible and adaptable working schedule (hours, office, home office);
- A multidisciplinary and multicultural working environment within an organisation dedicated to supporting and promoting energy transition;
Please send your CV and cover letter to andreas.pauckstadt(at)ee-ip.org with reference “Frontend Developer” stating why you would apply for this position and how you can contribute to the job. Two rounds of interviews will be held. Applications are open until Mid May 2023. In case of ideal candidate(s), the position can be fulfilled before that date. The first round of online interviews is planned to start in week 22 (wk/c 30.05.).